- Professional photography studio, professional photography services, since 1989. Creating high quality business portraits, to maximize your efforts & marketing dollars.
What to Expect . . .
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere, where you feel free to share your ideas and preferences with a professional photographer.
- An outstanding preview system to ensure a high level of effective communication during the photo session.
Marketing Opportunity . . .
- In today's world, your publicity photographs and profile portraits often provides the best opportunity to get noticed and make a great first impression.
- Outstanding professional portraits convey several messages; intelligent, approachable, compassionate listeners.
- Our ability to understand body language & facial expression is almost instantaneous when compared to the written word.
- Build your professional relationships with integrity. An up-to-date professional portrait will ensure you are recognized at your first face-to-face meeting.
Publicity - Message & Focus . . .
- Photographs which are on-message, enhance your brand, maximize impact & audience retention, in every presentation.
- Creating memorable impressions, images of a friendly, confident and trustworthy business partner.
- Studies indicate a 30% increase in response rates when promotional materials include a photograph.
Optimize: " First Impressions " . . .
-" First Impressions " 83 % of which are visual, are formed in two stages.
- Our initial impression is formed in 1/10 of a second, sub-consciously by processing sensory information.
- In the next 2 to 4 seconds, we consciously analyze sensory information, forming an impression we trust.
- Publicity photographs and related text with consistent messages, visual and written, create trusted impressions.
Photo Session Time . . .
- Each portrait session is unique, tailored to your needs.
- Time for: a very personalized approach with professional advice; results often exceed expectations.
- Time to: fix your hair and change your outfits to create publicity images which reflect your brand.
- Time to: review your pictures and discuss your preferences with a professional portrait photographer.
- Time for: a professional photographer's viewpoint and tips on how to create an appropriate message in publicity portraits.
- Publicity portrait sessions where participants become confident in their ability to project appropriate professional/social messages on camera.
- Business photographs for social networking, public relations and other marketing opportunities.
- Questions . . . ? - Call Us . . . 301.498.2524 -
Photo Tips & Info
Publicity Video ...
Session Info ...
Studio Info ...
Creative, Innovative and Dynamic Photography.
Portraits to Reflect Your Style and Personality.
. . . . .
8375 Old Columbia Road, Laurel, MD. 20723
E-mail . . . StarLight456@icloud.com
. . . . .
In today's world, your publicity photographs and profile portraits often provide
the best opportunity to get noticed and make a great first impression.
. ~ * * * ~ .