Camera Shy to Confident in 15 Minutes
- Camera shy is normal, a result of too many images, which don't represent our individuality or unique personality in a positive light.
- It is only natural & appropriate to be shy & uncomfortable in unfamiliar situations.
- To overcome this, we must first gain: an understanding of our environment and the photographic process.
- The process must provide us the confidence in our ability to communicate what we wish to share on camera.
A Personalized Approach
- With a very personalized approach focused on your needs, we will set aside the time to share an understanding of the creative process.
- The poses and expressions that work best for an individual are often a very unique combination depending on facial features, body proportions and outfits.
- This is normally a 15 minute learning process, enabled by a unique instant imaging system and personalized professional advice.
- Our advanced imaging systems allow us to understand and quickly address client concerns.
- Building your knowledge base becomes a very rewarding process with instant previews.
- You acquire a knowledge base, which you will use often, for the rest of your life.
. . .
- Using unique advanced imaging systems, we employ the latest technologies to bridge the communication gaps in the photographic process.
- This dramatically reduces the time necessary to find a natural pose, which conveys a message you are comfortable sharing.
- We have invested the time to create and refine unique portrait lighting systems with outstanding capabilities.
- This system enables us to create a more youthful look, alleviating harsh shadows and highlights on the face.
. . .
Major concerns we have addressed, with our innovative lighting & imaging systems:
- Harsh shadows and extreme highlights on the face.
effect = Poor skin tones, a distorted perception
of the facial features.
- Generic dark eyes, no color, no sparkle.
effect = Photos that hide your expression,
individuality and vitality.
- Poor communication between subject & the photographer.
effect = Uncomfortable expressions and
. . .
. . .
In the end . . . . . we are comfortable with our individuality.
We appreciate a classic twist to our look in portraits.
Portraits that present us as accepting, friendly &
open to building new relationships.
Photo Tips & Info
Publicity Video ...
Session Info ...
Studio Info ...
Creative, Innovative and Dynamic Photography.
Portraits to Reflect Your Style and Personality.
. . . . .
8375 Old Columbia Road, Laurel, MD. 20723
E-mail . . . StarLight456@icloud.com
. . . . .
We set aside the time… time to understand your needs - enabling us to provide
personalized professional tips - defining a creative process for success.
. ~ * * * ~ .