Look Your Best . . .
- Make-up tips and outfit ideas, for a slimmer look in senior pictures. Looking great in those once in a lifetime Senior Portraits.
. . .
Clothing . . .
- Simple, those that make you look & feel your best.
- Bring a variety of outfits for your high school senior pics: casual, sports, activity uniforms, formal wear, rings, jewelry, hats, etc.
- Bring personal items that represent your lifestyle, interests, and activities.
- For a slimmer look in your senior pictures: Outfits which, divide the body vertically, have open neck lines, fit well through your midsection and in the shoulders.
- Most of us need to avoid high contrast horizontal stripes and heavy fabrics.
- Low contrast horizontal stripes and heavy fabrics can work for those with small upper bodies.
. . .
Makeup . . .
- Makeup; soft, natural, light. Our lighting and imaging systems are designed to eliminate poor color normally associated with portrait photography.
Nutrition . . .
- A great look is a healthy look, the result of healthy lifestyle.
- Get plenty of... rest, water, fresh fruits, & vegetables for a attractive look in your senior portraits.
- Dehydrated skin and chapped or cracked are not attractive.
- Hair: your style, avoid: new cuts, new styles, and those hair styles which obscure you eyes.
- Guys, a close shave for your senior photos.
. . .
Call us ... 301-498-2524